Thursday 19 July 2012

Studio Session: Final song!

Studio Session: 15th July- Falling lies

On Sunday I recorded my final song 'Falling lies'. This turned out to be a heavy rock song. When I first wrote the song it had a completely different sound to what it has now. It's gone from quiet acoustic guitars to powerful electric guitars!

I have been recording since late November and have had so much fun in the studio! I only have a few more sessions to go, these will be for adding final vocals, backing vocals, added instruments and then the final mixing of the album! After all that my album will be finished!

A
n exiting session is coming up very soon! This will most likely be revealed in my next post which will be coming up soon, so please keep a look out for my next post!  


Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment