Monday 30 July 2012

Studio Session: Albert Lee!

Studio session with Albert Lee!

A really exiting session in the studio last week! Delighted to have the famous guitarist Albert Lee play lead on 'The Painter'!



When I composed 'The Painter' two years ago, I had no idea that I would have such an iconic guitarist play on the track! Thanks to Albert, and also Tom and John for bass and keyboards!


I am next in the studio on the 13th August and will have alot to do. We will start off by going through each song and seeing what needs doing. For example: It may need backing vocals or I may need to sing the song again.

I now have a website, so please feel free to take a look!

Link to website below:
http://www.sophiehoyle.co.uk/

Thanks for reading and please look out for more posts!

Sophie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment